URGENT! No Woman Should Ignore These Changes In The Breasts
You probably received an abnormal mammogram, or maybe you or your health care provider found a lump or other change in the breast. Note that changes in the breast are very common. Most of them are not cancerous.It is very important that follow-up tests that ask your health care provider is made.
A sharp increase in the volume of breasts:
- It could be due to weight gain. Each kilo or pound affects the size of the breast directly.
- Could PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome), or a side effect of the new hormonal contraceptive method being used.
- The last option is pregnancy.
A large reduction in breast size:
- It could be a sign that you are losing weight. Breasts are filled with fat and weight loss, this type of tissue decreases.
One breast is bigger than the other:
- It is a very typical phenomenon among women, but especially more evident during Pre Menstrual Syndrome.
- It could be a sign of breast cancer. Any abnormal tissue change that alters the shape of the breast is an alert to attend medical supervision.
Skin irritation under the breasts:
- It may be due to an allergic reaction to any material: stained undergarments or wires that are often found in brassieres (bras).
- It could be a sign of inflammation of the skin, which is common in women with large breasts. Friction combined with sweat resulting irritation.
Lumps in the breast aureole:
- It is a natural change in the nipple. The function of breasts is milk production, and small lumps are terminations of the glands. They could be very noticeable during the menstrual cycle.
A large bulge in halo:
- It could be a breast cyst. Cysts usually are not dangerous, but you have to control them.
- It could be a sign of tumor. Changes within the breast, especially those that can be seen or felt naked eye, should be reported to a gynecologist immediately.
- It could be the reaction to certain cosmetics or medicines that contain male hormones.
- It could refer to polycystic ovary syndrome. Other common symptoms that accompany this disease are acne and irregular menstrual cycle.
- It indicates an allergic reaction to some lotion, soap, body lotion or fabric. It is necessary to wash the new bras before use to avoid this hassle.
- It could be a sign of menstruation. Sometimes hormonal changes lead to itching.
- It could refer to cancer nipple. Although rare, however if presented together with secretion, it might be alarming.
White nipple discharge:
- It could be caused by physical stimulation, unrelated to pregnancy.
- It could be a side effect of certain medications. It is not dangerous, but it is a symptom that should not be ignored.
red nipple discharge:
- Indicates the presence of benign tumor that can arise in the channel breast milk. Definitely the advice of a doctor is needed.
Lump of tissue in the chest:
- It could be a dilated milk duct, but often appears due to changes before menstruation or stress.
- It could be a cyst or tumor. If changes are made more remarkable it is necessary to visit a doctor.
Big lump in any part of the breast:
- You could refer to a cyst. If the tumor is round and feels that moves when pressed, is likely to be a benign cyst. Usually, it measures about 1 cm.
- It could be a sign of breast cancer. Therefore, this change should not be ignored. If you do not feel that is moving and changing under finger pressure immediately visit a doctor.